Portland Protective Order Lawyers
Restraining Orders & Protective Orders in Oregon
In instances of sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other types of abuse, a victim can seek protection by filing a restraining order or protective order. Such orders may prohibit an alleged abuser from contacting or even coming within a certain distance of a victim. They may also include other stipulations, such as requiring the alleged abuser to move from a shared residence or provide emergency monetary relief. They may even award custody, subject to parenting time (visitation), to the victim.
Levine Law Center is experienced in helping clients file and litigate restraining orders and protective orders in the greater Portland area. If you have found yourself in a situation where you need to obtain or challenge a restraining order or protective order of any kind, our attorneys can help you through this difficult time.
Our goal is always to protect our clients’ best interests, and we accomplish this by applying our knowledge and experience to effectively file or challenge:
- Elderly Persons and Persons with Disabilities Abuse Prevention Act (EPPDAPA) Restraining Orders
- Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) Restraining Orders
- Sexual Abuse Protective Orders (SAPOs)
- Stalking Protection Orders
- Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPOs)
Contact a Portland restraining order attorney at our firm to learn more.
Restraining/Protective Order Pricing Structure
Unlike other firms, we offer flat-fee, reasonable prices for our clients. Our restraining order pricing is as follows:
- $750: We offer you a 30-minute initial phone or in-person consult. We also prepare your restraining order or document contesting a restraining order (48-hour turnaround, for quicker turnarounds, add $150). By law, you must file the restraining order yourself. However, if you are contesting a restraining order, our office can file the documentation for you. We also offer you a 30-minute follow-up consult over the phone or in person to review the hearing process. Under this option, you handle the restraining order trial on your own.
- $2,000: All of the above, plus an experienced attorney represents you at trial. We always advise clients to have an attorney represent them at the trial.
Flexible Payment Options
Everyone deserves quality, legal representation. We make it as easy as possible to get you access to a reputable and qualified attorney.
Team Oriented Approach
When you work with us you're not just a number; we work as a team to ensure your success.
We are conveniently located off of I-205 for our clients in Multnomah and Clackamas Counties, and our attorneys will come out to meet clients that live in Washington and Yamhill Counties.
Not Your Typical Family Law Firm
Our priority is your outcome. We take a personalized approach to ensuring your success.